The Iris by MainVue Homes at Cascara Creek community infuses the essence of nature and maximizes creative space. Enter through the Foyer and find a unique L-shaped design, drawing you past an elegant Powder Room with pendant lighting and into Great Room, Dining and Gourmet kitchen where you can relish in Luxury Inclusions such as luxurious nine bulb Dining room chandelier, Stainless Steel appliances, 3cm Quartz Counters, and more. Upstairs the Leisure Room connects three Secondary Bedrooms and the Grand Suite with a designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower and dual vanities capped in quartz. Customer registration policy: Buyer's Broker to visit or be registered on Buyer's 1st visit for full Commission or commission is reduced.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,694 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,694 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stove/Range
- Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- 1. Gas.
- High Efficiency - 90% , High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- High Efficiency - 90% , Forced Air, Heat Pump, Concrete, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price