This South Capitol Classic just gets better w/ time while maintaining all the charm of the beautiful original features, gorgeous glass paneled french doors, extensive mil work, built in's & hardwoods throughout. Short walk to the capital, downtown shopping and restaurants. The main floor offers a large kitchen w/old style double oven, pantry, eating bar & ton's of built in's, large formal living & dining room w/gas fireplace, 1 bedroom w/3/4bath & den/laundry. Upstairs you'll find 2 huge bdrm's w/full bath & ton's of storage. The basement Adu makes you feel like you are on a ship w/extensive wood work & port type lights & offers a private entrance, new full kitchen, 3/4 bath, living/dining room w/1 large bedroom & laundry. 2yr old roof.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,359 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
3,359 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hot Water Recirc Pump,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price