Lovely craftsman in desirable Crestline neighborhood. Step in to gorgeous walnut hdwoods & amazing nat light flowing thur-out. TWO master suites, 1 on ea level! Upper MBR & bonus w/partial bay & mtn views. Sunny kitchen-gas cooking, dbl oven, SS appl's & w/i pantry, open to huge DR. Classic built-ins. Relax in serenity of LR w/wall of windows & French dr to 1 of 2 patios. Enjoy summer eves on private patio surrounded by mature landscape & perfect little garden corner. Detached studio/wkshop too!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
0.2149 sq. ft
2,876 sq. ft
2,876 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
Leland P Brown Elem
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Radiator,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Master BR,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle