An in-town oasis! Seize this rare opportunity to own in Olympia's close-in East Bay prime waterfront community. Lush landscaping on a 17,000 SF lot with 80' of western-facing frontage on Budd Inlet offers the quintessential PNW postcard of lapping waves, rocky beach, wildlife at low tide, morning kayaking adventures & calming sunsets to cap your day. The welcoming 3,500 SF 3 bdrm historic Cape Cod inspired home includes a main level primary & provides a generational property for all to enjoy. Convenient proximity to upscale amenities & downtown, plus just blocks to Squaxin Park, this property offers the perfect balance between coastal beauty and urban convenience. First time on the market in 40 years-- secure your tranquil lifestyle now.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,638 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Softwood
- Daylight, Finished, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Bay, Mountain
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,Patio,Sprinkler System. Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price