Westside Olympia rambler within walking distance to downtown & waterfront, enjoy all Olympia has to offer. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is filled with lots of options for a comfortable lifestyle. Living room features a wood burning fireplace, large window to allow lots of natural light. Primary bedroom has private full bath. Laundry conveniently located in hall. Kitchen features eating bar, nice pantry, tiled counters. Dining room has lots of options for use & opens to a large private patio. Patio is completely fenced & private, great space to relax, entertain, garden, etc. The garage with alley access, has room for one car, plus storage, along with paved parking on the backside of home, you will have plenty of room for vehicles.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,260 sq. ft
1,260 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Wood
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Patio. Alley, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price