Updated custom A-frame on 1+ acre w/views of Budd Inlet. Super private & convenient close to town location feels like you're in the middle of nature. Custom built in 1967 w/cedar tongue & groove interior, hardwood floor, 3 bed, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft. Kitchen and all 3 bathrooms have been completely remodeled with quartz counters, cabinets, bidet upstairs, water conscious toilets, appliances & light fixtures. New refrigerator has a built in coffee maker. All new flooring in the spacious basement ground floor including new water heater with circulating pump. Tons of natural light comes through the wall of windows, skylights into the upstairs suite with balcony & views of the Sound. Large deck for entertaining and fully fenced backyard.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
2,600 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
2,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Leland P Brown Elem
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,RV Parking. Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price