You will love this gorgeous home offering 5 bdrms + bonus rm on a shy 1/2-acre corner lot. Grand entrance w/ soaring ceilings & engineered hardwood flrs welcomes you in. Family rm w/ gas fireplace for ambiance & those chilly winter nights. Chefs kitchen w/ SS appliances, butlers & walk-in pantry, granite counters, island w/ undermount sink & alder cabinets w/ soft close drawers & crown molding. Dining rm w/ tray ceiling. Main flr guest bdrm & 3/4 bth. Primary suite w/ vaulted ceiling & 5-piece bth w/ 2 walk-in closets, 2 vanities, soaking tub & tiled shower w/ dual shower heads. Huge private backyard w/ covered patio & gas fireplace. Leafless gutter system. 3 car garage. Excellent location in Ridgeview. Mins to I5, JBLM, schools & shopping.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,031 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,031 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 2. Gas.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stone, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price