Prime Chambers Bay location! Walking paths & golf course and park overlooking the sound! Beautifully remodeled home! Brand new kitchen, white quartz countertops, stained gray shaker cabinets and LVP flooring. New carpet. Master bathroom remodeled. New roof, gutters, hardy plank siding, windows, interior and exterior paint. Enjoy the Alaskan yellow cedar with great views. A/C for hot summer days or relax and the cool daylight basement. Bonus 600 sq ft shop/garage in back and RV pad. Apple, pear tree and blueberry plants. Automatic sprinkler system. Top rated school district. Privacy of wooded trees behind property. Home inspection already done.
Single Family, Split Entry
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Available, Septic Tank
2,572 sq. ft
2,572 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Septic System, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- High Efficiency - 90%
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency - 90% , Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Tile, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Electric Car Charging,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Shop,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot, Curbs, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price