Welcome to this completely updated four bedroom two full bath home nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac. Come and enjoy the light and bright kitchen with dining space, quartz counters, island bar with two year old stainless appliances and a comfortable spacious great room concept. Home includes a fully finished just under 400 sq. ft outbuilding for a shop, hobbyist or extra storage space. Roof and tankless water heater new in 2020. Back yard is fully fenced with a patio for evening BBQ's. This darling home is a must see! Close access to freeways and all amenities.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cedar Heights Jnr Hi
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, French Doors, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Outbuildings. Alley, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price