Step into this beautiful warm and inviting newly remodeled classic 1920's craftsman home on a corner lot. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with a cozy living room w/fireplace, generous dining room with storage bench, gorgeous new kitchen w/white cabinets, quartz counter tops, new SS appliances and a cute eating nook, new pergo flooring, entertainment sized deck, private backyard, 1 car garage. Updates throughout includes: stylish new bathrooms, new carpets, millwork, doors, interior and exterior paint, all new light fixtures and more. Plus bring your vision for the large basement and unfinished attic. Centrally located to shopping, restaurants and schools. This home sparkles and is move in ready.
Single Family, Other
1,618 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
946 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully. Corner Lot.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price